Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Willow's Fashion

Okay, so I have to do it. I have to expound on Willow's clothes in seasons 1-3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Willow goes through an amazing fashion transformation in the series, from endearingly frumpy and boxy, to cutely fuzzy, to long skirts and lots of red, and finally to just stuff that's boring except when it's ugly or too revealing. I choose to show pictures of the early seasons, where her style is was more like my own.

Poor Willow. In this picture, Cordelia is asking her where she got her outfit, and Willow replies that her mother picked it out for her. This is the first episode ever of Buffy, so they don't have Willow's style down yet.

Are those PEACHES on her skirt? Too good to be true.


These are the fuzzy sweaters, some of the best things that Willow wears. FUZZY.

This is one of her best outfits, so it's a shame there aren't any good picutres of it. Her overalls are pink, and her sweatshirt has little monkeys on it. I wish I knew where to get stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment