Monday, March 14, 2011

Outfit of the Week

Hi, readers! Thanks so much for your support. My last post got 3 times the views of all my previous posts combined!
Anyway, I have a new idea. I'm going to post 1 outfit every Monday, and it will set the theme for the week. It'll be the "Outfit of the Week". I'm hoping it will give a bigger view of just what my style--and the style of the blog--is. This week, my friends, my theme is girly, retro, and kind of dressy. I know, I know, that is always my style. But this is distinctive because it is slightly more adult than most of the things I wear (I am still clinging to a polka-dot Mini-Boden skirt I got circa 2005). Okay, here goes:
This dress is from Rag-O-Rama in Atlanta. I don't know the brand; it's vintage and has no tag. Blouse: Banana Republic. Pale pink. Tights: Gianni Binni. Black flats w/bows. Tights: Hue. Coral pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment