Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back!!!!

Okay, I am BACK from New York, and what an adventure! I walked so much in the freezing cold and freezing rain, and I was hoping that when I got back home it would be like "insta-spring". Alas, I brought the cold with me. I have more cold and rain to deal with-- those spring dresses will have to wait. I did, however get some fantastic T-shirts from "Wicked" and "Turn off the Dark", which will be added to my wardrobe. I think that my new obsession will be shirts from musicals. They're amazing! I really, really need the Billy Elliot shirt, but not only was I out of money when I found it, they also didn't have my size.

In addition to the musical shirts, I got two dresses. One is an interesting flowy number that is very light and reminds one of a fairy. The other is as vintage green dress with black polka-dots and shoulder pads. I LOVE THEM!!!! I certainly walked enough for them.

I went to see How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying with Daniel Radcliffe (yes, of Harry Potter fame!!!) and it had the cutest dresses! Rosemary wore these pink '60s dresses. I HAVE to have one. The show was really good, too, though I did wait outside in the sleet for Daniel Radcliffe to come outside. He didn't. They said he wasn't feeling well. Oh well.

I <3 NY. Here's my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment