Thursday, March 17, 2011

4 Girls with Style

I have to admit that, other than my grandmother, there are people whose fashion I admire. Today, I'm going to show them. They're all famous, because one thing I can't get enough of is media. I adore movies and magazines and especially TV shows. I love the glamour and the red carpet, which I think that all these people have captured, though not necessarily in a way that is traditional for their time.
I don't like drama out of the films, and I think all these people have managed to steer clear of it. They are true "movie stars", not "celebrities". They are four women with true, innovative, style.

4. Emma Watson. I don't think I am biased about this because of my love for Harry Potter.  I really do love her style and think that she is a great fashion role model.  Up until now, she has stuck to classic good looks, a wonderful thing for teenagers. Now that her time as Hermione is over, she apparently decided it was time for a new look; time to separate herself from Hermione. She did. She now has a pixie cut (featured below) and has taken to wearing more daring ensembles.




3. Zooey Deschanhal. I love her quirky (though apparently she doesn't like being called that) style with all the cute vintage. Even though her Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie did no justice to the book, I love her look and overall style.






2. Helena Bonham Carter. In addition to being an amazingly versatile actress (she does Shakespeare AND Harry Potter?), she has an incredible style. She has a bold, eccentric style that is often dark.... just like her. Her hair is also good. She just lets it go and that fits.

And last, but certainly not least.......
1. Audrey Hepburn. Who can forget this iconic style? She, unlike many fashion figures nowadays (The name that comes to mind is Lady Gaga), dresses to look good, not to look crazy. She wears classic updos, over-the-elbow gloves, simple black dresses..... it's all just right. She always seems to keep looking pretty in mind, not just making a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment